A man installing fiber optic lines suffered an electrical shock Tuesday afternoon in Ivy. The victim is being treated at UVA Hospital for burns. It happened at around 1 p.m. on Morgantown Road. Albemarle Fire & Rescue officials say the worker was in a bucket truck that came in contact with a power line. The surge of electricity also caught the truck below on fire.
Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers.
Rafa Nadal will miss two U.S. Open tune-up events due to a wrist injury, putting his status in doubt for a title defense at the year's final grand slam.