Two men have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house a few miles from Fredericksburg. The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office says the bodies of 55-year-old John T. Johnson and 45-year-old Carlton T. Smith were discovered after a co-worker of one of the men went to his house to check up on him. Investigators found electric service to the house had been turned off, and Johnson and Smith were using generators that were not properly vented. A medical examiner ruled the deaths were accidental.
On your birthday you can have your (free) cake and eat it too!
LISTEN: This week's top rock songs, according to the latest Billboard chart.
in Viral Videos
This mashup is both hilarious and impressive.