News

Two Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Spotsylvania County

Two Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Spotsylvania County

Photo: WINA

Two men have died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a house a few miles from Fredericksburg. The Spotsylvania County Sheriff’s Office says the bodies of 55-year-old John T. Johnson and 45-year-old Carlton T. Smith were discovered after a co-worker of one of the men went to his house to check up on him. Investigators found electric service to the house had been turned off, and Johnson and Smith were using generators that were not properly vented. A medical examiner ruled the deaths were accidental.

Latest Stories

in Entertainment

REVIEW: ‘Birdman’ could be the best film of 2014

In this image released by Fox Searchlight Pictures, Michael Keaton portrays Riggan in a scene from "Birdman."

You’ve heard the buzz for Michael Keaton's "Birdman." It’s loud and it's merited.

in Sports, Viral Videos

Nike hype video welcomes LeBron back to Cleveland

14-overlay4

The video huddles the whole city as "The King" returns home.

in Entertainment

PHOTOS: 31 adorable pets in Halloween costumes

Bailey Jarrett and her dog Teddy visit a Dallas-area PetSmart store on Oct. 25, 2014, for the company's annual in-store Halloween event. The event took place at all PetSmart locations throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.

This Halloween is going to the dogs... and cats, ferrets, and bunnies.