Fluvanna County authorities say foul play is not suspected in the death of Brandon Chad Bruce. His body was found in a burning vehicle on July 3rd. Lt. David Wells of the Fluvanna Sheriff’s Office says a preliminary autopsy indicates Bruce inhaled a high concentration of carbon monoxide, which was the probable cause of death. Wells says a final autopsy report is awaiting lab results and could take several months. Investigators say the burned vehicle was the same one that crashed into a ditch about 350 yards away from where it ended up. They says damage from the crash caused the fire. Wells says there’s no evidence of any gun shots in the area.
On your birthday you can have your (free) cake and eat it too!
LISTEN: This week's top rock songs, according to the latest Billboard chart.
in Viral Videos
This mashup is both hilarious and impressive.