Fire damaged a kitchen Friday afternoon at a house on Carrsbrook Drive. It happened shortly after 1 p.m. at 220 Carrsbrook Drive. A pan with grease on the stovetop began to burn, and the fire extended to a microwave and cabinets. Two people in the house had slight burns. No firefighters were injuried. Authorities say a smoke alarm in the house was not working at the time of the fire. Estimated damage was $2,500.
33 mins ago in Entertainment
Here's a look at some of the films set to open this weekend.
38 mins ago in National
A look back at some of the biggest stories this week and the headlines you may have missed.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates 14 percent of Americans, or more than 17 million people, are what is called food insecure, meaning at times of the year, they are uncertain of being able to acquire enough food for their household.