Kitchen Fire In Four Seasons Area

Kitchen Fire In Four Seasons Area

Photo: WINA

Fire damaged a kitchen Tuesday morning in the Four Seasons area. It happened shortly after 9 a.m. at 1161 Timber Trail Drive. The occupant of the apartment put it out before firefighters got there. The cause was cooking oil being heated in a pan. Total damage is around $5000.

Latest Stories

in Weird

This raccoon thinks its a dog


Little Pumpkin thinks she is just another canine.

in Entertainment

MOVIES: 31 days of Halloween

Shelley Duvall hides from Jack Nicholson in 'The Shining.'

Get into the Halloween spirit by watching one of these scary movies.