News

Firefighters Respond To Short Circuit Alarm At Post Office

Firefighters Respond To Short Circuit Alarm At Post Office

Photo: WINA

City firefighters responded to an electrical malfunction late Saturday night at the Downtown Mall branch post office.  Fire Chief Charles Werner says there was a short circuit caused by water leaking from a heating ventilation air conditioning unit (pictured). The short circuit triggered an alarm as well as an electrical odor.

 

 

Latest Stories

in Music

Fans, family mark 20th anniversary of Jerry Garcia’s death with #RippleEffect

Fresh
20-overlay1

The daughter of late the Grateful Dead frontman has launched a global art project to honor her father.

in Sports

SEC spares no expense in hiring 14 new coordinators

Fresh
muschamp

Coaches around the Southeastern Conference have had to do a little extra homework on opposing coordinators during the offseason.

in Music

Judge dismisses Kurt Cobain death scene photos case

Fresh
francesbeancobain

A judge in Seattle has dismissed efforts by a TV host to release photographs of Kurt Cobain's death scene.