News

Fire Damages House In North Garden

Fire Damages House In North Garden

Photo: WINA

Fire damaged a home in North Garden early Friday. It happened at around 2:30 a.m. on Garden Path Lane. The wall ignited near a wood stove where the pipe goes into the chimney. Total damage is around $15,000. Firefighters had to rip open the wall near the stove. One firefighter was taken to the hospital as a precaution after feeling ill while battling the fire.

 

Latest Stories

in Local Sports, Sports, UVA, UVA Sports

Virginia Falls to BYU in First Road Game of 2014

UVA Football

PROVO, Utah — Taysom Hill threw two touchdown passes and rushed for a score to lead No. 21 Brigham Young…

in Entertainment

This weekend in entertainment history

mondaynight

A look back on the Hollywood headlines that made history.

in Local Sports, Sports

Charlottesville Trumps William Monroe 24-19

Football

In the WINA High School Football Game of the Week, Charlottesville High School prevailed over William Monroe 24-19 behind its dynamic rushing attack.