News

Fire Damages House In Carrsbrook

Fire Damages House In Carrsbrook

Photo: WINA

A fire at a house in the Carrsbrook subdivision. It happened shortly after 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at 315 Gloucester Road. There was fire in the crawl space and the walls of the first floor. Albemarle Fire & Rescue says the cause was a malfunctioning heating system. There were no injuries. Total damage is estimated at just over $75,000.

 

Latest Stories

in National

Thanksgiving grease cooks up plumbing disasters

turkey

Thanksgiving is a royal pain in the U.S. drain.

in Black Friday, Viral Videos

Jimmy Fallon’s favorite #ThanksgivingFails

13-overlay6

Think you've had a rough Thanksgiving? It could always be worse.

in National

Ebola survivors thankful for ‘second chance’

ebola

Six of the nine Ebola patients treated in the U.S. met for the first time.