News

Fire Damages House In Carrsbrook

Fire Damages House In Carrsbrook

Photo: WINA

A fire at a house in the Carrsbrook subdivision. It happened shortly after 6:30 a.m. Wednesday at 315 Gloucester Road. There was fire in the crawl space and the walls of the first floor. Albemarle Fire & Rescue says the cause was a malfunctioning heating system. There were no injuries. Total damage is estimated at just over $75,000.

 

Latest Stories

in Viral Videos

WATCH: The ‘perfect’ body

22-overlay6

A blogger and personal trainer takes on the cyber bullies who criticize her appearance, altering herself in response to their comments. But does she like what she sees?

in Entertainment

Chrissy Teigen is done airbrushing

chrissyteigen

The model doesn't use technology to cover up her blemishes in photos she posts online because she wants young girls to realize that even classic beauties are not perfect.

in Music

How PlayStation helped Marilyn Manson fight piracy

marilynmanson

The rocker shunned regular CDs in favor of the discs originally used for first generation video game console in 1994.