News

Plans underway for Kim and Kanye’s $160K yacht honeymoon

Plans underway for Kim and Kanye’s $160K yacht honeymoon

WEDDING OF THE CENTURY?:Jay Z and Beyoncé have reportedly turned down an invitation to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. Photo: Associated Press

Jay Z and Beyoncé have reportedly turned down an invitation to attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding.

West is set to tie the knot with the reality TV star in Paris, France next month and reports suggest they will marry in secret in Los Angeles ahead of their extravagant ceremony in the French capital.

However, West’s regular collaborator Jay Z and his wife Beyoncé will not be attending the nuptials, so the “Big Pimpin'” hitmaker will throw a pre-wedding party for his friend at his New York club 40/40, according to Britain’s The Sun newspaper.

PHOTOS: 13 photos of Kanye West looking angry for no reason

The publication reports Jay Z is also planning to spend $160,000 on chartering a yacht for the couple’s honeymoon.

A source says, “Jay Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event. Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do (party) known to man.

“It will cost a small fortune – and to top it all off he’s chucked (thrown) a $160,000 yacht rental in there as a wedding gift as well.”

Latest Stories

in Local Sports, Sports, UVA Sports

Virginia Defeats Cleveland State 70-54 To Remain Unbeaten

Fresh
VSabre for web~1240x800 copy

Virginia continues their undefeated season with a 70-54 win.

in National

Jobless claims signal firmer labor market

Job seekers adjust their paperwork as they wait in line to attend a job fair in New York February 28, 2013.

The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, suggesting the labor market continued to strengthen.

in National

Accused Boston bomber appears in court

In this courtroom sketch, Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is depicted sitting in federal court in Boston Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014, for a final hearing before his trial begins in January. Tsarnaev is charged with the April 2013 attack that killed three people and injured more than 260. He could face the death penalty if convicted.

The Boston Marathon bombing suspect told a judge that he was satisfied with his lawyers' preparations for the January start of his trial over the deadly 2013 attack.