News

Mario Lopez penning memoir

Mario Lopez penning memoir

TELL-ALL: The "Saved by the Bell" star plans to pen a memoir. Photo: Associated Press

Actor-turned-TV presenter Mario Lopez is set to reveal all in his first memoir.

The former “Saved by the Bell” star will release “Just Between Us” in September and he reveals the book will detail some of his “most intimate never-before-told stories”.

The autobiography will answer some questions about his month-long marriage to actress Ali Landry in 2004, which was annulled and his “often tumultuous and largely public love life”.

A statement from Lopez, who is now happily married with two kids, reads: “I share my most intimate stories and pivotal moments, some of the best and most important times of my life and the heartbreaking mistakes that still haunt me. There are no do-overs in life, so I had to learn to pick myself up and move forward, never forgetting the hard-won lessons.”

This will be the second memoir from a former “Saved by the Bell” cast member following Dustin Diamond’s 2009 book “Behind the Bell.”

Latest Stories

in Local Sports, Sports, UVA Sports

Virginia Defeats Cleveland State 70-54 To Remain Unbeaten

Fresh
VSabre for web~1240x800 copy

Virginia continues their undefeated season with a 70-54 win.

in National

Jobless claims signal firmer labor market

Job seekers adjust their paperwork as they wait in line to attend a job fair in New York February 28, 2013.

The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits unexpectedly fell last week, suggesting the labor market continued to strengthen.

in National

Accused Boston bomber appears in court

In this courtroom sketch, Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is depicted sitting in federal court in Boston Thursday, Dec. 18, 2014, for a final hearing before his trial begins in January. Tsarnaev is charged with the April 2013 attack that killed three people and injured more than 260. He could face the death penalty if convicted.

The Boston Marathon bombing suspect told a judge that he was satisfied with his lawyers' preparations for the January start of his trial over the deadly 2013 attack.